University Open Days
Top Tips to get the most from an open day
- Plan ahead - read the programme carefully and allow plenty of time for travel.
- Get thinking - write a list of questions you want answered on the day.
- Explore your course - make finding out details of your subject a priority.
- Home, sweet home - take a close look at accomodation and find out prices.
- Venture into town - visit some shops, cafes and restaurants to see if you could live there.
Aston University - Friday 6th July, Saturday 6th October & Saturday 3rd November
Bangor University - Saturday 30th June, Saturday 7th July
Birmingham University - Friday 22nd June, Saturday 23rd June, Saturday 15th October, Saturday 20th October
Cambridge University - Thursday 5th July & Friday 6th July. Booking via the website is essential.
Cardiff University - Wednesday 18th April
Coventry University - Wednesday 2nd May, Saturday 16th June, Wednesday 11th July, Saturday 18th August, Saturday 6th October, Saturday 27th October, Saturday 24th November.
They also run a range of online open days and events throughout the Spring. Follow this link to find out more.
Leicester University - Saturday 9th June, Friday 6th July, Saturday 15th September & Saturday 13th October.
Swansea University - Saturday 16th June, Saturday 13th October & Saturday 27th October
Teeside University - Saturday 16th June
Worcester University - Sunday 24th June