Primary School Teacher - Key Stage 2
We are looking for an inspiring and dynamic Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher to join our dedicated and friendly team in September 2020. We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs.
Aylesford School and Sixth Form College opened its doors to Primary age children in September 2015. The Primary Phase has established a flexible and creative curriculum which reflects a passion for active learning and promotes real life contexts at every opportunity.
The new building is practical, bright and offers an attractive environment for staff to meet the varying needs of all children. The demands of an inspirational education in the 21st Century are met within seven classrooms, three group rooms, two large shared spaces and a spacious hall.
Outside you will find a substantial playground, as well as a generous outdoor classroom to enrich the Early Years Foundation Stage provision.
The dedicated team have worked hard to create a caring and nurturing environment knowing that children’s emotions are key; when they feel safe, secure and supported learning is at its most successful. Aylesford Primary is a place where pupils are valued, understood and consulted. Promoting a positive attitude to school, respect for all and a lifelong love of learning is at the heart of the Academy’s vision.
As Aylesford Primary has grown so has its reputation within the community and beyond for an outstanding education. This is reflected in the high demand for Reception places, with over 115 applications for September 2019.
If you are:-
- A highly dynamic and creative classroom practitioner
- A teacher with a sound understanding and knowledge of Key Stage 2 development
- A teacher who has high expectations of children’s behaviour and learning
- A teacher who has demonstrated the ability to significantly raise attainment within the school
- Committed to continuous school improvement and self-evaluation
- Committed to providing the best for all children
- Inspirational, knowledgeable and enthusiastic
We can offer you:-
- A lively, friendly and professional team of colleagues, dedicated to achieving high standards
- A school committed to delivering an exciting and creative curriculum
- Children who love coming to school and value learning
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- An exceptional, high quality teaching environment with brand new facilities
Please email completed application forms FAO Anna Timson, HR Manager & Headteacher’s PA at firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:- Anna Timson, Aylesford School & Sixth Form College, Tapping Way, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 6XR.
Closing date for applications is Sunday 22nd March 2020
Interview date to be confirmed.
Please telephone 01926 747100 or email email@example.com with any queries or to arrange a visit to the Primary School.
Please note we do not accept CVs - candidates should download and complete the application form available from the School Website.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to two positive references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check.