TA2 - 1:1 - Aylesford School - Primary Phase
Vacancy – Teaching Assistant Level 2
Start Date – September 2021
We are looking for a talented Teaching Assistant Level 2 to join our Primary phase.
The successful candidate will support the classroom teacher to facilitate the active participation of a child in Year 5 with both learning and social, emotional and mental health needs. You will work as a member of a team, supporting the child with their individual teaching and learning plan as well as daily one-to-one work based on the child’s specific areas of need.
You need to be able to:
- Be able to work as part of a team supporting the Year 5 teacher
- Be experienced in supporting children with both learning, social, emotional and mental health needs
- Be able to inspire learning through a creative approach
- Be able to use own initiative
- Be able to work proactively, with a high level of commitment
This post is one year, fixed term contract in the first instance, subject to review.
The post is part time, term time only:-
- 9.00am – 1.00pm Monday to Friday
- 20 hours per week (4 hours per day)
- Term time only plus teacher training days (39 weeks)
The salary will be paid on Band F, Scale Points 7-10 currently £20,092.00 - £21,748.00 per annum (pro rata) equating to an actual annual salary of £9,260.29 per annum
If you would like to apply for this position, please download and complete the application form below.
Please download and complete the application form to apply and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:-
FAO Samantha Hughes, HR Officer & Headteacher's PA, Aylesford School & Sixth Form College, Tapping Way, Warwick, CV34 6XR
Contact Samantha Hughes, HR Officer & Headteacher's PA for any queries on email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 18 July 2021
Shortlisting: WC Monday 19 July 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check