Teaching Assistant - Level 2
Vacancy – Teaching Assistant Level 2
Start Date – as soon as possible, 2021
We are looking for a talented Teaching Assistant Level 2 to join our Learning Support and Inclusion Team.
The successful candidate will work with children with a wide range of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. They will work in both our Learning Support and Inclusion Team, under the direction of the Assistant SENCo and SENCo. They will support the implementation of exciting, innovative strategies and interventions that will engage pupils and have a significant impact on progress. They will help ensure provision closely matches the needs of each individual.
You need to be able to:
- Work flexibly and confidently with children with a wide range of social, emotional, and mental health needs as well as those with wide ranging SEND.
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and inclusion
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to engage and motivate children with complex needs
- Be solution focussed and emotionally resilient in highly emotive and unpredictable situations
- Demonstrate an understanding of child development
- Be committed to our nurturing ethos in order to grow confident and happy learners
- Work as part of a team of professionals.
This post is one year, fixed term contract in the first instance, subject to review.
The post is part time, term time only:-
- 8.30am – 3.15pm Monday to Friday
- 31.25 hours per week (6 hours 15 minutes per day with a 30 minute lunch break)
- Term time only plus teacher training days (39 weeks)
The salary will be paid on Band F, Scale Points 7-10 currently £20,092.00 - £21,748.00 per annum (pro rata) equating to an actual annual salary of £14,469.17 per annum
If you would like to apply for this position, please download and complete the application form below.
Please download and complete the application form to apply and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:-
FAO Samantha Hughes, HR Officer and Headteacher’s PA, Aylesford School & Sixth Form College, Tapping Way, Warwick, CV34 6XR
Contact Samantha Hughes, HR Officer and Headteacher's PA for any queries on email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 27th September 2021
Interview date: To be confirmed
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check