Primary After school Club Assistant
After School Club Assistant, Aylesford Primary School
Aylesford Primary School is seeking to appoint an After School Club Assistant, who will assist the After School Club Coordinator in the day-to-day running of our Primary After School Club, ensuring provision of high quality childcare.
This is a part-time role; 15 hours per week, Monday to Friday 3.00pm - 6.00pm, term time only (38 weeks).
The role will be paid on Salary Scale B, Points 2-3 (£18,198 - £18,562.00 per annum pro rata) which equates to a salary of £6129.23 per annum
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be Educated to G.C.S.E level or equivalent
- Possess good communication skills
- Enjoy working with children and contributing to their development
- Demonstrate previous experience working with and/or caring for young children
- Have the ability to establish good working relationships with children, colleagues and parents within our community
- Have some basic knowledge or Health & Food Hygiene and First Aid (or willing to undergo training)
Please refer to the documents in the application pack below for more information.
Please email complete application forms to email@example.com or post to:-
FAO Sam Hughes, HR Officer & Headteacher's PA, Aylesford School & Sixth Form College, Tapping Way, Warwick, CV34 6XR
Please note we do not accept CVs - candidates should download and complete the application form available below.
Closing date is Sunday 23 January 2022
Interview date to be arranged but will be WC Monday 24 January 2022.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check.