12 month - Maternity Cover - Primary Phase - TA2
Commencing 1 February 2022.
We are looking for a talented Teaching Assistant to join our Primary School Team for a maternity cover.
Teaching Assistant Role
The primary function of the Teaching Assistant is to:
- enhance children's learning
- work alongside the teacher in the classroom, in support of pupil’s learning
- make a contribution to the planning of the learning to help pupils to access the tasks expected of them
- support as appropriate and to help monitor their progress
Hours per week: Hours per week: 31.25 hours per week
Monday to Friday (working 6.25 hours per day from 08.30am – 3.15pm with 30 minutes for lunch)
39 weeks per annum (Term time plus 5 x INSET days)
The salary will be paid on Band F, Scale Points 7-10 currently £20,092.00 - £21,748.00 per annum (pro rata) equating to an actual annual salary of £14,469.21 per annum
This contract is a maternity contract expected to last up to a maximum period of 12 months.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- High level of numeracy & literacy skills
- Good organisational skills
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Experience of working with groups of children and delivering one to one support
- The ability to establish good working relationships with children, colleagues and parents within our community
Please refer to the documents in the application pack below for more information.
Please apply using the application form which is downloadable below.
- Closing date is Sunday 23 January 2022
- Shortlisting will take Monday 24 January 2022
Interview date to be confirmed.
Please email complete application forms to email@example.com or post to:-
FAO Samantha Hughes HR Officer & Headteacher's PA, Aylesford School & Sixth Form College, Tapping Way, Warwick, CV34 6XR
Contact Samantha Hughes HR Officer & Headteacher's PA for any queries on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01926 747100
Please note we do not accept CVs - candidates should download and complete the application form available.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check.