After School Club Co-ordinator
After School Club Co-ordinator, Aylesford Primary School
Aylesford Primary School is seeking to appoint an After School Club Co-ordinator, who will be the lead management in the day to day running of the Club under the direction of the Director of Primary Education ensuring provision of high quality childcare.
This is a part-time role; 18.75 hours per week in total, 16.25 hours per week Monday to Friday 2.45pm - 6.00pm, plus 2.5 hours per week admin time term time only (38 weeks).
The role will be paid on Salary Scale G, Points 11-14 (£22,571.00 - £24,920.00) per annum pro rata) which equates to a salary of £9544.29 per annum
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be flexible, motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working with children and contribute to their development with fun and creative activities
- Demonstrate previous experience working with and/or caring for young children
- Understand the varied needs of primary aged children
- Possess good communication skills and have the ability to establish good working relationships with children, colleagues and parents within our community
- Lead and motivate a team of staff to deliver high quality creative play opportunities in a safe and caring environment.
- Have some basic knowledge or Health & Food Hygiene and First Aid (or willing to undergo training)
Please refer to the documents in the application pack below for more information.
Please email complete application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:-
FAO Samantha Hughes, HR Officer & Headteacher's PA, Aylesford School & Sixth Form College, Tapping Way, Warwick, CV34 6XR
Please note we do not accept CVs - candidates should download and complete the application form available below.
Closing date is 09.00am on Thursday 19th May 2022
Interview date to be arranged.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to two satisfactory references and an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check.