University Open Days
Top Tips to get the most from an open day
- Plan ahead - read the programme carefully and allow plenty of time for travel.
- Get thinking - write a list of questions you want answered on the day.
- Explore your course - make finding out details of your subject a priority.
- Home, sweet home - take a close look at accommodation and find out prices.
- Venture into town - visit some shops, cafes and restaurants to see if you could live there.
The links below will enable you to find open days that are relevant to your course or university interests: